Fangs
Landry is cutting all four of her 'fang' teeth at one time and she had been a grumpapotomous lately. Not all of the time but when she is....she really is! It's been going on for a few weeks now but the last few days have been oh, so fun. Eating has been the biggest challenge. I have made her all small, soft food but she's still a little disagreeable sometimes. The funny thing is that she loves a pretzel! Go figure.
On a happier note, I picked up her bedding and drapes I had made for her new big girl room! It is going to be so cute. I cannot wait to put it all together and see her reaction the first time we let her sleep in there. It will be a big transition for all of us because she has never been able to get out of her crib by herself. She's going to think it's jailbreak time the first time she wakes up and she doesn't have to wait for someone to come get her. I am a little afraid if you want to know the truth of the matter.....really afraid. I will have to say though, her room is going to be great! I am so happy that I am able to give her the room I always wished for. The only sad part is that she probably won't ever know there was another option. I hope I instill in her many different forms of gratitude because it is important to me for her appreciate all of the things that she is privileged to have or experience. I know I sure do.






1 comments:
cannot wait to see the pictures of her room!
Post a Comment