Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bed Rest-Day 7
I don't think I have ever been so excited about a doctor visit in my whole life. I hope that I will be given a little bit of freedom after Tuesday, even if it's just to go to the store for a few minutes by myself. I am so grateful that after yesterdays quick trip to the doctor that Baby Boy decided to hang on for just a little longer. I hope he continues to grow inside me and get big and strong. He will have a lot of catching up to do to keep up with his big sister! Speaking of which, Landry has absolutely cracked both of us up lately. She is talking up a storm in complete sentences and using contexts of words appropriately. She understands my, mine and I. The funniest thing she has started doing is singing. She started singing Happy birthday out of the blue and I can't begin to describe how cute and funny it is. I just hope that she hones that skill better than her mama has! I would love it if she could play a musical instrument and sing. It is something that I always wished I had been able to do. I played the violin for about 5 years but I was never that great at it. Anyway, our time together at the Mader house hasn't been bad. I have actually enjoyed the lack of stress of getting Christmas done. I did a lot of shopping online and just decided that it is what it is in terms of Christmas. I am choosing to enjoy my family, my time and not get too wrapped around the axle about things left undone. It's really not a bad way to go. I may try it again next year....sans a pregnancy!

post signature

0 comments: